Hype Songs That Will Make You Feel Like A Bad B*tch

When life gets sh*tty, we need a little mood-booster. Blasting some hype music will always do the trick. I asked 10 girls what their favorite “pump-it-up” songs are, and their responses were classic... Gif from the movie Clueless Giphy

1. 1. “The Ultimate” by Lindsay Lohan (From Freaky Friday)

driving in red convertible with Hollywood sign in the distance

Weronika P. proclaims that this is the song that she jams to in the car (full volume), after a crappy day at work. 

2. 2. “Homecoming” by Kanye West

aerial view of sunrise in Chicago

Mackenzie C.’s go-to will always be Kanye, as Chi-City is where her heart is. This is the song that plays when she’s downtown with the girls.

3. 3. “Lemonade” by Internet Money & Gunna

Fruity Drinks

After a long day of coding at the computer, Maddy W. blasts “Lemonade”, forcing her pet fish to attend a concert that he did NOT buy tickets for…

4. 4. “Goodies” by Ciara and “One-Two Step” by Ciara

Neon lights that spell out "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun."

Ciara will bring out any girl’s inner dancer, as even the most timid girls will shake what their mama gave them to these songs, when no one is looking. When Andrea K. has aux, her and her bestie are unstoppable.

5. 5. “Fergalicious” by Fergie and “Bottoms Up” by Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj

When Gia P. finally arrives to the party, after her night shift at Trader Joe’s, it’s “Bottoms Up”, b*tches!!!

6. 6. “Promiscuous Girl” by Nelly Furtado and anything by City Girls

When Jaqueline L. isn’t playing the drums or listening to oldies, she will always get hyped to some City Girls anthems. These artists make her feel confident, like she “don’t need no mans”!

7. 7. “Partition” by Beyonce

Hair Flip

Queen B is at the top of Mia F.'s playlist, when she’s getting ready to hit the club -- or having a main character moment, staring out the window of the backseat of the Uber.

8. 8. “Glamorous” by Fergie and “Sexy B*tch” by David Guetta

New Girl Nick GIF - Chinese Food

Although these songs are from her childhood, Carly O. claims them as classics. She listens to these hits while at the gym, “running” on the track (and by running, she means walking and scrolling through memes).

9. 9. “Mother’s Daughter” by Miley Cyrus and “Dangerous Woman” by Ariana Grande

Both of these tracks are empowering to Hannah D., motivating her to always be herself, unapologetically.

10. 10. MORE CLASSICS

Cardi B Blowing Kiss

“Anything by Pitbull, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, or Britney Spears will hype me up”, says Alexis B.

So next time you feel like:

New Girl Nick Miller Frustrated GIF Giphy / Fox You know what to do.