This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

On Monday, October 30th, Fashion Outlets of Chicago’s Tommy Hilfiger had an event for Her Campus UIC to promote their new collections!

Because the new collections aren’t completely available in stores yet, they only had a rack filled with first looks and even first time buys – we were able to be the first to buy those products!

We were also able to look around at the rest of the merchandise and kudos to Hilfiger for having so much variety and so many different styles!

Like for their dresses, put on some heels and a leather jacket, and you got yourself a night-out ‘fit. Switch the heels for flats, and the leather for a sac and bam – business/business casual attire.

They also had a variety of button-up blouses and shirts that you could pair with either leggings or one of their awesome denim jeans, with some stylish combat boots, one of their scarfs and cool hats, a jacket on top, for a winter casual, everyday look. Again, lose the boots, the leggings/jeans, scarf, and hat, then add on some black, fitting trousers or pencil skirt, small pumps, and one of Hilfiger’s pullover sweaters for a business casual look.

I was able to give the rest of the clothes a fairly good eye, but I wanted a jacket, so I focused more on those. They have jackets both thick and thin, to please all preferences. Tommy Hilfiger definitely has an old-school, retro vibe to it – their bomber game is strong and better than ever, especially with one of their new ones!

They also keep it classy with long coats and blazers. Then, they also keep it casual with stylish leather, puffy jackets and vests, parkas, and of course, denim! They also do a lot with knitting – they collaborate a bomber style with some knitting, giving them a very singular style.

Although I loved the new bomber, my preference – and my college student budget – called for something a tad lighter. It was between the Classic Denim and the Yacht Jacket, but I had to go with the Yacht!

Overall, it was an awesome experience, and I do plan on returning to the outlet store to cop some cute styles, maybe even get me that denim. You could find other styles, including the GiGi Hadid Collection, on their website, as well! Both the outlet store and the website offer awesome discounts- check them out!

P.S. The outlet store is looking for a Field Marketing Intern to be a representative for the Tommy Brand on he/she’s campus. For more information and if interested, contact the store manager, Meg Coleman at MGR216@tommy.com.

Hey there! I'm Dolores Contreras, but call me Lola! I am a senior at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), majoring in English with a concentration in Creative Writing and minoring in Sociology. This is my first semester writing for HerCampus and I'm super excited! It's not just a chance to get more involved on campus, but it's also creating this door of opportunities for life after college, ya' know? And what's best? Putting my writing to work! Yas! 
UIC Contributor.