Her Campus Survival Kit: Lights, Camera, LASHES™!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Make-up enthusiasts, it’s about that time, again! If ya’ll would please recall, I wrote previously about my love for poppin’ eyelashes—check it out, if you haven’t. Well, thanks to the Her Campus Survival Kit, I was able to give one special mascara a try.

(Courtesy of Tarte Cosmetics)

Tarte Cosmetics’ Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara is currently the brand’s best seller. This mascara lengthens AND curls AND volumizes AND conditions. Get this, Tarte describes this as “acting like a push-up bra for your lashes.”

THEY WEREN’T LYING. After the first swipe, I was just like…

(Courtesy of GIPHY)

This mascara will legit give your eyes a pop even on your naked face days. Look:

On a full face of make-up, you will legit be on a ‘What’s a falsie?’ mood. Check it:

I wanted to bring out the mascara, you know, for review purposes, so I went with a lighter lid and a thin line and wing. Believe me when I tell you my eyelashes were POPPIN’.

Side note, real quick. I was feeling especially boujee, because I went to Sephora, over the weekend and well, you know what happens at Sephora. I had Anastasia on my cheekbones, Tarte on my lashes, and Fenty and Too Faced on the lips; I was broke, but I was feeling like…

(Courtesy of GIPHY)

Anyways, I give this mascara five stars, no doubt. It accomplishes miracles and is packaged very uniquely and cute. It retails at $23, and I know what you all are thinking. Last time, I also talked about saving money, but on days you just want to treat yo’ self, keep lights, camera, lashes™ in mind.

OR, or, follow Her Campus UIC, and you might be able to win yourself the Survival Kit, which includes this and other awesome goodies. ;)

Hey there! I'm Dolores Contreras, but call me Lola! I am a senior at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), majoring in English with a concentration in Creative Writing and minoring in Sociology. This is my first semester writing for HerCampus and I'm super excited! It's not just a chance to get more involved on campus, but it's also creating this door of opportunities for life after college, ya' know? And what's best? Putting my writing to work! Yas! 
UIC Contributor.