Get Ready For 2017 With The Evolve Planner

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

As you look towards the upcoming year, you’re probably looking into tools to help you achieve your goals more easily and effectively. Andrea de Fraga, a professor at Columbia College, has designed a one-of-a-kind planner that lets you plan, manage, and achieve your financial goals, as well as personal ones.

The Evolve Planner includes a monthly calendar, weekly schedule, goal visualizer, and spending plan. You’ll be able to set your goals and keep track of your progress through visualizing your goals, making a plan, and staying accountable.

This semester, I finally decided to get my life together by planning a budget with one of my friends (she’s a CPA, so that was a Godsend). It took me a good six hours and a lot of finagling an Excel spreadsheet to figure everything out, and it’s still not perfect.

But let’s be real: in college, budgets are necessary. We all like to joke about how we check our bank accounts and have like $3, but wouldn’t it be better to not have to be so anxious about it all the time? Knowing how much money will be going in and out of your account each month frees you up to spend on what matters while saving for the things you’ll need later, like paying off your student loans or adopting a cat (just me?). That’s some serious adulting.

With the Evolve planner, you won’t need your own personal CPA friends to help you budget (though they can certainly help), because it can help you take control of your finances on your own. Plus it’ll help you get on board with that planner craze, and you can show off your cute handwriting on Instagram.

How can you get your own planner?

Support the Evolve Kickstarter campaign with pledge as low as $25 to get your own black or ruby red 2017 Evolve planner, PLUS you’ll also receive the undated PDF version to start evolving right now!

Erin is a Communication student at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the President and Editor-in-Chief of UIC's Her Campus chapter. On a daily basis, she can be found making excessive film references and getting overly emotional about superhero TV shows. She has a deep passion for writing, movies, music, good books, and great food, and will gladly talk your ear off about all of the above if prompted to do so.