Flowers. April. Old Town.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.
My roommate and I (one of fifteen roommates, welcome to a sorority!) go on weekly runs through downtown and up into Lincoln Park, and this time we decided to explore a little neighborhood along the way! We fell in loveeee with Old Town. Not only is it known as one of Chicago’s most historic neighborhoods with gorgeous victorian architecture and colossal cathedrals, but it is now home to upscale boutiques and adorable flower shops. Did I mention we saw lots of puppies?! Yep. Definitely love at first sight in Old Town!
Ceida is a third-year student at the University of Illinois at Chicago, studying graphic design with an interest in editorial. She has interned for a fashion photographer, Hesita&Bear (a luxury homeware company) and plans to continue her trek in the visual communications industry. Ceida loves exploring the Windy City, and more importantly: she enjoys showing it off. Her pass times include drinking coffee, thrifting, and listening to old-school Jazz, and photography! She is also a proud member of Phi Sigma Sigma National Sorority.