Finals Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

With the fall semester coming to a close, Her Campus Nationals team came to the rescue once again! What better way to help us ace our final exams and stay warm this winter than with a Her Campus Finals Survival Kit? This kit includes product and samples from some of our fave brands with items perfect for those long, late night study sessions in the library or snacks to help supply the energy we need to get through the day. This survival kit basically has everything a collegiette needs to finish the semester off on a good note!

Her Campus UIC is always thrilled to receive these amazing gifts from our sponsors. It’s all about sponsor love here at Her Campus! We would like to give a warm thank you to Chipotle, Luna, and Kettle brand for supplying us with amazing snacks and treats that certainly do not leave us on an empty stomach as we study for our finals! Thanks to Cold-EEZE and CamelBak, we’ll have everything we need to stay hydrated and fight off getting a cold or flu this season! We also received super cute product from Aritzia, Cosabella, chain & charcoal, BaubleBar, and TRESemme! Thanks to Her Campus and our sweet friends and sponors, we are ready to tackle the cold and our final exams!

For more info on some of these brands, be sure to visit their wesbite and social media platforms!

Our sponsor social media handles:

Cold-EEZE: @coldeeze

Chipotle: @chipotletweets @chipotlemexicangrill

Camelbak: @camelbak #ditchdisposable

Bayer/Timeline Project: 

Kettle Brand: @kettlebrand

TREsemme: @Tresemme

chain & charcoal: @Chaincharcoal @chainandcharcoal

BaubleBar: @baublebar 

Aritzia: @aritzia

LUNA: @lunabar

Cosabella: @ShopCosabella 

Nicole is a proud city girl born and raised in beautiful Chicago. She is currently a student at the University of Illinois at Chicago as a Business Marketing major and a part of the Women's Line Up Team at Nike Chicago. She loves everything to do with fitness & health, music, urban life, and sports! In her spare time she loves to run, ride her fixie along the lakefront, do yoga, and volunteer! She is a die hard Chicago Bulls fan with a huge sweet tooth. Nicole's dream is to have a career in marketing with a focus in brand management or advertisement and sales promotion.
UIC Contributor.