freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Cristian Aguayo ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Basic Info: 

Cutie: Cristian Aguayo

Year: Sophomore

Major: Undeclared

Heritage: Mexican

Hometown: Chicago!

Campus Life:

Local or Commuter: I commute from near Midway airport

What are you involved with on Campus: I like to study the Bible with a group called Navigators.

Favorite thing about UIC: It’s so close to downtown, it’s always easy to find something fun to do.

Least favorite thing about UIC: The food on campus isn’t too great or healthy.

Favorite place to eat around UIC: I really like Pompei on Taylor and Ashland. I love Italian food and you can’t go wrong with Pompei.

Plans after graduation: I know I’m going to want to travel a lot, plus plenty of volunteer work.

Fun Facts:

What is your biggest fear: I really don’t like wasps, bees, hornets, yellowjackets, or any other similar bug… Come to think of it, I don’t really like bugs at all.

If you could have any power for an entire day, what would it be: Well, if it’s only for a day, I would have to say predicting the future. I’d pick the winning lottery numbers for an entire month, discreetly sharing them with people I know.

What is your favorite quote: “There are two secrets to success in life: 1. Never tell anyone everything you know.” Still a favorite.

One interesting fact about you: I used to weigh 200 pounds and look completely different! (I’m about 135 now)

Describe yourself in three words: I’m forever young.

Love Life:

Single or taken: I have a beautiful girlfriend of two years.

Celebrity crush: I don’t really have a crush, but I really admire actresses like Natalie Portman and Emma Watson who are independent, talented, and put a lot of focus on education.

What is your deal maker: Either good taste in music or a good sense of humor.

What is your deal breaker: Too much makeup!

What would your dream date be like: A big breakfast, a game of chess, a small lunch, a long walk, a quiet Italian dinner, then Netflix. 

If you have a song to describe your love life, what would it be: “Here in Your Arms.” It’s a cover by Samuel and Kristin.

Jenny is a UIC student majoring in Political Science. She is a Batman enthusiast and has an obsession with the ocean and sailing.
UIC Contributor.