This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Welcome to make-up application of the future! 

Conair’s NEW True Glow Glam vibrating beauty blender is innovative, convenient, and relaxing. As a disclaimer, I am a person who does not wear a lot of makeup unless it is for a special event. Gotta glow up for the weekends!

On a normal day, I wear mascara and concealer (to hide the fact that I’m running on 3 hours of sleep). 

At the start, I was a bit skeptical of Conair’s new product as I have used every product for makeup application from brushes to original makeup sponges. I didn’t think that a vibrating beauty blender would make much of a difference compared to my traditional makeup application routine.

BOY WAS I WRONG!

Since I wear minimal makeup, I tried this out on my concealer application every day for a week. I honestly noticed a radical difference. With normal application of makeup using a standard beauty blender, it requires a manual, continuous pat on your skin to help the product absorb into the skin. With the vibrations, it almost automatically pressed the concealer into my skin in a matter of seconds. I spent almost no time attempting to blend in product. It cut my makeup routine in half and was way more convenient than traditional tools for makeup. I cannot wait to use this product for a more full faced application and see how much time I save on the typically lengthy process.

This product is roughly $15 (which is $5 less than the Beauty Blender) and can be found at stores like Bed Bath & Beyond and Amazon.

Also, with its continuous vibration, it is almost like a massage for your face! And who doesn’t want that? #Treatyoself, am I right?

I'm a senior at the University of Illinois at Chicago. My major is Communication with a concentration in public relations. Writing has always been my passion and HC lets me utilize my love for it. On the weekends you can find me binge watching Netflix shows like The Office or Parks and Rec. I'm also a sucker for Dunkin Donuts and cute puppies!
UIC Contributor.