Culture > News

Burger King Now Has a New Oreo Cookie Peppermint Shake

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

As if I needed another reason to go to Burger King, the Oreo Cookie Peppermint Shake was just added to their menu on November 29th. Burger King says the treat includes “Velvety Vanilla Soft Serve, OREO® cookie pieces and peppermint syrup” which are “blended to perfection”. If a shake “blended to perfection” still just doesn’t cut it for your standards, Burger King also says the shake is “finished with a sweet whipped cream topping just for you”.

This new shake is pretty similar to the Burger King Oreo Irish Mint shake that is sold around St. Patrick’s Day.  The main difference is this new shake is being associated with Christmas and now its pink. Regardless, I am still dying to give it a try! Besides, the shake’s recommended price is only $3.29! However, the shake is only going to be available until the end of the year.  So if you want an Oreo peppermint shake that is “blended to perfection” I suggest you head to Burger King soon!

Mia is a sophomore at UIC pursuing a double major in history and Spanish. She is also pursuing a double minor in museum studies and social justice.
UIC Contributor.