Beyoncé is Finally Putting Lemonade on Spotify!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Her iconic album is finally going to be on all streaming music platforms and after three years of waiting, I am beyond excited!

Beyoncé dropped Lemonade as a surprise album three years ago. Since then, it has only been on the streaming service, Tidal. This makes sense because Tidal is owned by Beyoncé and Jay-ZHowever, on April 23rd, the three-year anniversary of its release, it will be available on all of your favorite streaming services. As if this wasn’t enough to get you excited, this news was released on the same day she dropped yet another surprise album, the Homecoming live album. When Lemonade was dropped, it came with a visual film. Homecoming is no different as it coincides with “Homecoming,” a Netflix documentary about Beyoncé’s Coachella performance in 2018 that paid tribute to historically black colleges and universities. As one of Queen Bey’s most devoted fans, I will most definitely be re-watching “Homecoming,” on Netflix until I can finally stream Lemonade on Spotify.

Mia is a sophomore at UIC pursuing a double major in history and Spanish. She is also pursuing a double minor in museum studies and social justice.
UIC Contributor.