Style > Beauty

Best Makeup Products For A Natural Spring Makeup Look

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Spring is just around the corner, and one of the best things is trying out a new makeup look! I don’t know about you, but personally, I like wearing a natural and glowy makeup look in the spring that requires minimal effort. So today, I have accumulated a list of some products that are a game changer when it comes to helping me achieve a dewy and fresh look. These products will help you achieve the golden goddess look you have always dreamed of. Not only are these products beautiful, but they are also long-lasting. So grab some of these products and experience their amazement for yourself. Go get your glow on!

IT Cosmetics CC cream

Since this product is a CC cream, it is lighter on the skin and the coverage is very beautiful, especially for a CC cream. If you have not grabbed a bottle of this, what are you doing? This product has been hyped by celebrities, influencers, and makeup artists–for all the right reasons! it’s AMAZING!

Glossier Haloscope Highlighter

This product is fantastic! This highlighter gives the perfect amount of radiance that looks effortlessly natural and makes it look like you’re glowing from within. It comes in three different shades, so it makes sure that there is something for everyone.

Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer

This bronzer is a cult beauty favorite because of it’s beautiful color and finish. It works with so many skin tones and it’s also very versatile. If you haven’t had a chance to try it out, you definitely need to–you will not regret it. If you want to fake that perfect sunkissed, “I just came back from Hawaii” look, the Hoola bronzer is the way to do it.

Glossier Cloud Paint

As the weather starts getting warmer, I like to use more cream-based makeup products. It looks more natural on the skin, and you only need the tiniest bit of it for it to show up. One of my favorite all time makeup products is Glossier’s Cloud Paint (yes, Glossier is my favorite brand). This blush is so beautiful, yet simplistic and buildable. You can not go wrong with this cream blush.

ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in London Fog

ColorPop has to be one of the best affordable lip brands, especially for the quality. This particular shade is perfect for spring because it’s a beautiful pink that can work for so many skin tones. It’s a beautiful pinky-red that will add magic to any look.

ColourPop Super shock eyeshadow in Nillionaire

This single pan eyeshadow is a stunning rich gold that can also be used as a highlighter. I love how versatile these products are. You can use this eyeshadow as a face highlighter, eyebrow highlighter, and of course as an eyeshadow.

Just your average girl living in a big city, trying to figure out life.
UIC Contributor.