Ariana Grande Just Released the “Dangerous Woman Diaries” And We’re Freaking Out!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.
  • So, Ariana Grande may have broken the internet AGAIN, when she released the “Dangerous Woman Diaries.”

• The “Dangerous Woman Diaries” follow Grande through the process of creating her album, and filming her music videos.

• The diaries give fans an inside look at what it is like to be the pop-star and show the process of making an album from start to finish.

• Grande was quick to let fans know that the videos dropped, and even waited until fans were done watching the first video so that she could tweet them about it after.

• Some fans were upset, though, because it appears that only the first episode is free. However, fans were later notified that every Thursday, the next diary will be free to the public.

• So, for those who don’t want to spend $9.99, you’ll just have to wait and see.

• We think that these diaries are a great way for Grande to build her already strong relationship with her fans.

• It’s super interesting to take a look at what it is like for some of our favorite artists to make the songs and videos that we love so much.

Hi, I'm Destiny! I am an undergrad at UIC, and I love music and movies!!
UIC Contributor.