Alejandro Villalobos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Name: Alejandro Villalobos

Year: Junior

Major: Mechanical engineering

Birthday: July 14, 1992

UIC Life:

What are in involved in on campus? Theta Xi Fraternity, ASB-Alternative Spring Break

What is your favorite UIC memory? Lupe Fiasco Spark in the Park (before and after)

What are some things you want to do before you graduate? Maintain 3.5 gpa & have 1 or 2 internships

Fun Facts:

Song stuck in your head: “I’m not a big fan, actually I hate it!” Recking Ball by Miley Cyrus

Biggest fear: Losing someone close

Favorite holiday: “Christmas! What kind of question is that?!”

Favorite sports team: Club America–soccer, Chicago Cubs

Favorite chick flick: A Walk to Remember

3 Fun facts about you:

1. Listens to any type of music

2. Will watch any movie all the way through, even if it’s horrible

3. Saved a girls life who almost got hit by a bus

Love Life

Single or taken: Single

Celebrity crush(s): Jessica Alba & Jessica Biel

Deal breaker: Someone who isn’t motivated or goal-oriented “Someone blah”

Dream date: “Someone smart, very very sexy, obviously! A nice tan, great personality, looks out for others, natural beauty-not too much makeup, and if not athletic, then likes to work out.”

Claudia was born in Mexico and moved to Chicago at the age of 8. She is currently attending the University of Illinois at Chicago as a Marketing major. She is really excited to be a part of the HerCampus team and is ready to make HC grow at UIC. She can’t go a day without exercising and especially enjoys Zumba! She loves fashion and reads blogs every day, that’s where she gets her inspiration when she dresses, and hopes to one day have her own! Claudia is currently a representative for AKIRA Chicago, for discount codes contact her at (cmarti74@uic.edu). She strives to be a better person every day, and is really thankful for everything she has. One of Claudia’s favorite quotes is “Enjoy all that you have while you pursue everything that you want”.