tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 Life Hacks Inspired by Joey Tribbiani from Friends

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

1. Having a good purse

Or as Joey likes to think, a shoulder bag.  A good purse will hold everything you need while piecing your outfit together perfectly. It is no surprise then that a good purse is a necessity to to being successful in life. Vera Bradley has the amazing Ella Tote with Zip ID cases to make carrying everything you need fun and fashionable. Now we just need people to accept it as unisex so that everyone can rock this amazing purse.

• Facebook

• Instagram: @VERABRADLEY

• Twitter: @verabradley

2. Study Abroad

Have you ever wanted to travel the world and study at the same time? Do you wish to bump into Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York in London? This is your chance! Check out the CEA study abroad website to learn more about opportunities to study in a country you have been dying to visit. You too can get lucky like Joey and meet some important people.

• Facebook

• Instagram: @ceastudyabroad

• Twitter: @ceastudyabroad

3. Good Hair Care

If your “How you doing” isn’t as sharp as Joey’s, then have no fear, you can always impress with beautiful voluminous hair. TRESemmé luckily has us covered! TRESemmé has reinvented the way we think about washing our hair. With the TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo, we condition first, then wash. This method softens the hair then washes away the weight leaving you with bouncy, full bodied hair.

• Facebook

• Twitter: @TRESemme

• Instagram: @TRESEMME

4. Add a hint of color for a fun look

Colors have a big effect on our mood, this is why adding color to our wardrobe or makeup can brighten up our day. If you don’t feel very comfortable rocking the blue Ichiban lipstick Joey promoted in Japan, you can always play around with a fun eyeliner color. Milani’s Ultrafine Felt Tip Liquid Liner can help you bring some color into your eyes with their Sparkling Turquoise, Emerald Glisten, and Prismatic Purple eyeliner colors. If you want to start of with a traditional black liner, check out their Black Vinyl and Black Gems colors.

• Facebook

• Twitter:  @milanicosmetics #Milani #milanicosmetics

• Instagram:  @MilaniCosmetics #Milani #MilaniCosmetics

5. Have little debt

We saw Joey struggle to pay back his friends given his fruitless job hunt. We have all been there with Joey in tough financial situations where we borrow money from friends who are willing to help. Now, however, paying back those friends has become easier with the Circe Pay app! All you need is your credit/debit card information and the receivers email or phone number and you are good to go! Circle Pay is an instant, secure and free way of sending and receiving money while the emoji’s and gif’s add in some fun to the exchange.

• Facebook

• Instagram: @CIRCLEPAY

• Twitter: @circlepay

• Hashtag: #CircleU

6. Take care of your body

Whether it be a UTI or kidney stones, urinary problems are never a pleasant thing to have. Joey had to choose between passing the stones or going up the urethra, but luckily, we have these fun gummies for UTI’s. AZO Cranberry Gummies help maintain a healthy urinary tract. These gummies are the equivalent to one 10 ounce glass of cranberry juice. We are very thankful to have these pain relieving gummies instead of the tough passing Joey had to go through!

7. Keep your friends close to you

Let’s not forget the sweet moment Joey got Chandler a friendship bracelet. Chandler might not have liked the effect the bracelet had on his love life, but it was definitely a very nice gesture from Joey. You can do the same to your close friends, but you can give them something better. Brappz is a versatile strap that can be used as a bracelet, on a strapless bra or top, shoelaces and much more!  This gift will be meaningful and helpful as a shoe lace or reminder of how special your friend is to you.

• Facebook

• Instagram: @brappz

• Hashtag: #HCSurvivalKits, #brappzoncampus
Hi, I'm Daniela. I'm a Sociology major with a minor in Criminology and Business Administration. I have been involved with Her Campus since my freshmen year, working in editorial, marketing, and social media. As president of Her Campus UIC, I am excited to see our chapter grow throughout my last year here.
Erin is a Communication student at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the President and Editor-in-Chief of UIC's Her Campus chapter. On a daily basis, she can be found making excessive film references and getting overly emotional about superhero TV shows. She has a deep passion for writing, movies, music, good books, and great food, and will gladly talk your ear off about all of the above if prompted to do so.