This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

It’s that time of the year when we want to look cute in our orange, brown, maroon, and olive hues. We want the chic booties and the cable knit sweaters. We’re searching for a gorgeous new coat to hug us and an adorable new bag to match it with. If you’re looking for fall fashion inspo, you’ve arrived at the right place. Here are my seven suggestions for items you should add to your wardrobe this fall. 

Fashionista Article Rep Image
Photo by Hannah Morgan from Unsplash

1. Women’s Ellendale’s Hiker Boots – Timberland

Where: Famous Footwear. Check out the item here.

Price: $109.99

Color: Personally, I would go with the “wheat” color because it just screams “fall” to me, while the cherry colored laces combined with the soft brown boot match so well together. 

2. Women’s Crewneck Pullover Sweater – Universal Thread

Where: Target. Check it out here.

Price: $20.00

Color: I would go with “olive heather,” but the “yellow” and “white” colors are also beautiful and classic. 

3. Crop Cardigan

Where: Hollister. Check it out here.

Price: $39.95

Color: I would choose the “burgundy” color because it’s beautiful and will match easily with other colors.

4. Ultra High-Rise Faux-Suede Mini Skirt

Where: Hollister. Look at it here.

Price: $39.95

Color: Both the “brown” and “burgundy” are lovely, so either way you can’t go wrong. 

P.S. The burgundy skirt reminds me a lot of the skirt Lara Jean wears in To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before!

5. Women’s Long Sleeve Fitted T-Shirt – A New Day

Where: Target. Link to item here.

Price: $10.00

Color: I would definitely suggest the “rust” color, if you want to fully embrace the fall season!

6.  Faux Fur-lined Jacket

Where: H&M. Link to item here.

Price: $69.99

Color: I would 100% go with the “brown” color because it ties in with the festive theme and looks extremely cozy.

7. Klare Crossbody With Linear Quilting

Where: Coach Outlet. Check it out here.

Price: $149.80

Color: This one is a tough call because all three colors are gorgeous, but I would get either the “black” or “chalk” color because of their versatility.

woman lying on ground with leaves
Photo by Molly Champion from Pexels

What’s your fall-favorite?

Amy Hernandez is a senior at UIC pursuing a degree in English with a concentration in professional writing and a minor in Communication 
UIC Contributor.