Style

7 Adorable Products That Are Maybe For Kids, Or Maybe For Adults–But Definitely For You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.
Pig Ottoman

Can kids even say ottoman? Maybe not, but children and adults alike will appreciate this charming, minimalistic accent piece.

Mushroom Lamp

So, yes, this is a night light, but it’s extremely cute and with many different color settings, you can use it to set a nice, calming mood. Plus, turning on a night-light instead of stumbling around in the dark is a plus.

Furry Blanket

This throw will look just as precious thrown over the back of your couch as it would over the edge of a toddler’s crib. It comes in many colors, so you can choose one that’s as mature or childish as you like. Do you!

Unicorn Scissors

Ok, ok. So you wouldn’t let your niece or nephew play with scissors. However, these beautiful scissors will add a touch of fun, child-at-heart flair to your own supplies.

Cloud Shelf

You’ve got a friend in me… These whimsical shelves remind me of Andy’s wallpaper in Toy Story. I’m sure even Andy could appreciate these, even if he is  “All Grown Up” *Sob*.

Bed Canopy

Ok, don’t even try to tell me that you didn’t want one of these as a kid. My mom wouldn’t let me have one. Said I’d pull down part of the ceiling with it. Feel like a pretty princess or a beautiful bohemian QUEEN with this adorable canopy. Just don’t pull down the ceiling.

Bath Mat

Kids and adults alike love bath time. Bring some color into your powder room with more than just your bath bombs and enjoy warming your feet in the rainbow.

Hello hello! My name is Caitrin Clute. I am a senior majoring in English and Media at the Univeristy of Illinois— Chicago. I’m a first-time writer for Her Campus, but a long time reader! I’m super excited for this opportunity to participate in a community that’s taught me so much.
My name is Maggie, and I am currently a junior at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). My major is English, with a concentration in professional and technical writing. Currently, I am interning at Classic Chicago Magazine, an online magazine located in the city of Chicago, and I am one of their social media correspondents. Being a member of HerCampus UIC is wonderful opportunity and exactly what I need to learn how to achieve my goals while enhancing my writing and technology skills.