5 Things to Create The Perfect Cozy November Night

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Come November when Friday night football games are over and the weather gets below 40 degrees, we all want to cozy up by the fireplace and enjoy a peaceful Friday night in. Here are five must haves to kick off the hibernation season right.

Fuzzy Slippers

Who doesn’t love getting home from a long day at school, throwing their shoes off, and sticking their feet into some warm and fuzzy slippers?

A Holiday Mug

Grabbing that go-to mug in your cabinet and filling it up with your favorite holiday-inspired drink is definitely a must-have this time of the year.

Warm Throw Blanket

Cuddling up by the fireplace with your favorite blanket is definitely the best way to warm up while watching the fire crackle in the cold, fall night

A Soy Candle

Lighting a candle is such a great way to make your place smell like the perfect fall day. If it’s a soy candle, you are enjoying the smell and health benefits (yay). 

A Must-Have Read

Finding and curling up with the perfect book that you can’t put down is one of the best ways to spend your holiday break.

I am an over caffeinated third year student who is hoping to get into the nursing school! This is my first semester writing for Her Campus and am excited to have an amazing creative outlet!
UIC Contributor.