5 Reasons Why Fall Is The Best

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

With classes starting back and the workload picking up, fall is slowly but surely approaching us. Although classes can be a pain for some, here are a few reasons why you should look forward to the fall season.

1. There are a lot of breaks and days off from classes.

You know what that means? The fall semester breeze right past. Plus, you can look forward to the holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas (although the last two are winter holidays, you get the point).

2. More variety in clothing.

Sweaters, boots and scarves? Yes, please. You can look super cute while being cozy.

3. Perfect weather!

You don’t have to feel all sticky and nasty from the hot weather. The leaves on the trees are changing colors and everything is colorful and pretty. This is the perfect time to study or do homework outside.

4. Pumpkin, maple, cinnamon, and apple cinder all the time.

Literally everywhere you go there are so many snacks, drinks, and candles that are favored with these wonderful spices.

5. ALL the bugs are dying off. 

See ya! No bugs or other critters to worry about. 

Raven is sophomore at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She majoring in UIC college of education as an early childhood educator. She dreams of one day teaching in both private and public schools. She has a passion for young people and most importantly patience. During Raven's free time from class she likes to shop, catch up on missed shows and more SHOPPING. Raven is sometimes shy but love meeting new people - ironic!  
UIC Contributor.