5 Motivational Quotes To Swear By

Posted -

Collegiettes, it is that time of the year again! Are you starting to lose your motivation or doubting your success? Take a minute to look through these quotes, it will take your mind away from the textbooks and remind you of your goals.

1. "People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do" – Rob Siltanen

Photo Credit: Brian Tracy

2. "All of our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them" – Walt Disney

Photo Credit: Planet of Success

3. "When you feel like quitting, think about why you started" – Unknown

Photo Credit: Pinterest

4. "Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it" – Joel Osteen

Photo Credit: Success Magazine

5. "Work until your idols become your rivals" – Drake 

Photo Credit: Motivation Grid

Power through the next three to four weeks left of classes, collegiates! You can do it, and summer will be here in no time! 

About The Author

Hello, everyone, my name is Shirley Toy. I am currently a senior at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). My major is English with a concentration in Professional Writing, and my two minors are in Spanish and Communication. I was a writer of Her Campus UIC during my junior year, and I am now taking over as the Co-Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief. I, also, decided to challenge myself and venture out of my comfort zones while becoming more involved with Her Campus on the National level. Some of you may know me as your Chapter Advisor where I advise 10 other Her Campus chapters. These opportunities are perfect because I get to merge my passions for writing, leadership, and technology together! Follow & Tweet me on Twitter @_shirleyst!