5 Motivational Quotes To Swear By

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Collegiettes, it is that time of the year again! Are you starting to lose your motivation or doubting your success? Take a minute to look through these quotes, it will take your mind away from the textbooks and remind you of your goals.

1. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do” – Rob Siltanen

Photo Credit: Brian Tracy

2. “All of our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney

Photo Credit: Planet of Success

3. “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started” – Unknown

Photo Credit: Pinterest

4. “Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it” – Joel Osteen

Photo Credit: Success Magazine

5. “Work until your idols become your rivals” – Drake 

Photo Credit: Motivation Grid

Power through the next three to four weeks left of classes, collegiates! You can do it, and summer will be here in no time! 

Hello, everyone, my name is Shirley Toy. I am a graduate of the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) with a Bachelor's in English, concentrating in Professional Writing and double minors in Spanish and Communication. I am an alum of Her Campus at UIC, where I served as a writer, Co-Campus Correspondent, and Editor-in-Chief. At the National level, I served as a Chapter Advisor for the 2017-2018 academic year. These opportunities are perfect because I get to merge my passions for writing, leadership, and technology together. Follow & Tweet me on Twitter @_shirleyst!
UIC Contributor.