5 Gift Ideas for Everyone in Your Crew

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Lost on what to give your squad for the holidays this year? We’ve got you covered! Below are some of the best gift ideas for everyone in your crew!

1. For the Beauty Guru

There’s always at least one member of every group that loves hair and makeup. TRESemme’s line of affordable hair care products would be perfect! With their sea salt spray, you can keep those beachy waves even through the inevitable Chicago winter. And if one of your beauty loving friends is obsessed with skincare, Proactiv would be a great gift option! Because seriously, how many of us have seen that commercial with Adam Levine and wanted to try it out but haven’t had the chance?

2. For the Fashionable

How is it that some of our Collegiette friends can treat campus sidewalks like runways while some of us basically live in our sweatpants? For the future high-fashion models in your crew, try a gorgeous wristlet from Vera Bradley (or a fluffy throw for the sweatpants obsessed to wear around like a cape, because fashion), or for the truly luxurious Collegiette who has everything, scented, 24K gold temporary tattoos from Michael Kors!

3. For the Foodie

Uh, how better to show your love than with a burrito bowl from Chipotle? Plus, you can always treat yourself while you’re treating your bestie, so it’s really a win-win.

4. For the Environmentalist

You know that friend who will keep riding their bike to class even when the blizzards get going? A SOREL reusable water bottle would be perfect for them, since it’s good for the environment and will keep them hydrated while they’re doing all that exercise!

Happy Holidays, Collegiettes, from our crew to yours! Good luck with your gifting!

Erin is a Communication student at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the President and Editor-in-Chief of UIC's Her Campus chapter. On a daily basis, she can be found making excessive film references and getting overly emotional about superhero TV shows. She has a deep passion for writing, movies, music, good books, and great food, and will gladly talk your ear off about all of the above if prompted to do so.