4 Tips for a Girl’s Night In

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Fall Semester has come to an end. Now we have a month off to relax before picking things up again for the Spring. Unfortunately, this break is held during the cold Chicago winters. Luckily, staying in can be just as fun as having a girl’s night out. Here are some tips and ideas for a fun night in.

1. First thing’s first, you have to keep warm. This is the perfect time to rock those onesies you have hidden in your closet. Wear your comfiest pants and hoodies and stay in with your friends. Prepare some hot chocolate or hot tea. Yogi has 60 varieties of green, herbal, and black teas made with combinations of over 100 exotic spices and botanicals. They not only taste good but will support your energy levels for a night full of fun.

Instagram: @yogitea

Facebook

Twitter: @YogiProducts

Hashtag: #YogiTeaHC

2. The last thing you want to do during break is to read, but with the right book, that will not be as much of a dread. Host a book club with your besties using Book of the Month. BOTM provides you with a new book every month for half the price. They find the best new books each month that you can choose from. If you do not want a book that month, you can easily skip. All books you receive are hardcovers. Shipping is included in the cost of the book, and if you want to add 2 more books, it will just cost $9.99 each. Perfect for the bibliophiles and those who want something to discuss in your night in.

Instagram: @bookofthemonthclub

Facebook

Twitter: @bookofthemonth

Hashtag: #bookofthemonth, #bookofthemonthclub

3. Take this time to pamper each other. Get out your favorite nail polishes and do each others nails. Put on some sheet masks to cleanse the skin and take some awesome selfies! Try out Leaders Cosmetics, the #1 seller of sheet masks in the world. Your skin will definitely thank you for these cruelty-free ingredients. Choose from their 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution Mask, 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask, and their 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask.

Instagram: @leadersusa

Facebook

Twitter: @leadersus

Hashtag: #LeadersInsolution, #BeALeader

For the softest and smoothest skin, try using Pure Silk. Shaving is not your first priority when you shower since you are just going to layer up, but getting a clean, smooth shave will make you feel like you just left the spa.

Instagram: @puresilkshavecream

Facebook 

Twitter: @PureSilkShave

4. Even if you aren’t going out, you can still look good. Do each other’s make-up using Rimmel London. Make your eyes pop with their Scandaleyes Original Mascara and Waterproof Eyeliner. Fake a sun-kissed look with their Natural Bronzer to reminisce on those warm, summer days. Finish things up with their Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour in any of their 7 shades. Take plenty of pictures of each other’s look as evidence of a good time.

Instagram: @RimmelLondonUS

Facebook

Twitter: @RimmelLondonUS

Hi, I'm Daniela. I'm a Sociology major with a minor in Criminology and Business Administration. I have been involved with Her Campus since my freshmen year, working in editorial, marketing, and social media. As president of Her Campus UIC, I am excited to see our chapter grow throughout my last year here.
Erin is a Communication student at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the President and Editor-in-Chief of UIC's Her Campus chapter. On a daily basis, she can be found making excessive film references and getting overly emotional about superhero TV shows. She has a deep passion for writing, movies, music, good books, and great food, and will gladly talk your ear off about all of the above if prompted to do so.