This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Each year there is always a ton of new music ready to bless your ears and improve your life. Below are my three most anticipated albums for the first half of 2019.

1. Lana Del Rey Norman F—ing Rockwell

Norman F—ing Rockwell will be Lana’s sixth studio project and is due Friday, March 29th.

With the successful releases of “Mariner’s Apartment Complex” and “Venice B*tch” last year, and the extremely successful release of “Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Women Like Me To Have But I Have It,” the anticipation for this new album has skyrocketed to the top with almost zero to no promotion.

2. Lizzo Cuz I Love You

Lizzo’s fourth studio album comes this April, after the release of “Juice” this past January. The singer has reached a nationally recognized status as she recently had her first performance on a major talk show. With some previous success in singles, this album is expected to gain the attention of many.

3. Billie Eilish When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

Billie Eilish gained fame in late 2017 after the release of her EP “Don’t Smile At Me” and her popularity only rose. This past January, she announced her first studio album release date, and the next day, released her brand new single “Bury A Friend,” which has made it to the #2 spot on the iTunes top 100.

Hi, welcome to my page everybody my name is Josh and I am currently a Freshman at UIC. If you're here get ready for a good time Peace and love, Josh
UIC Contributor.