15 Women That You Should Be Following on Twitter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

First of all, let me just admit that this list could have been quadrupled in size, but I wanted to start off slow. Women are hilarious, so it should come as no surprise that each day they are essentially taking over the Twitter sphere. Therefore, to spread the laughter, I present to you 15 women on Twitter that will make your lives a little better, with tweet evidence straight from my twitter account favorites. Enjoy! 

1. Lena Dunham

2. Whitney Cummings 

3. Mindy Kaling

4. Anna Kendrick 

5. Maude Apatow

6. Sophia Rossi

7. Chelsea Kane

8. Jenna Fischer 

9. Grace Helbig 

10. Kelly Oxford 

11. Nicole Byer

12. Sloane Crosley 

13. Kat Dennings 

14. Alison Agosti 

15. Sarah Silverman 

Gina Russell is a senior at the University of Illinois at Chicago. There she studies English/Communication/binge drinks coffee/complains. She is a lover of anything apple cinnamon scented and books that leave you with more questions than answers. She was born and raised in Chicago. In her spare time, though it may be scarce, she likes to emotionally listen to Florence + the Machine and Arcade Fire, go off on feminist rants, read, write, and watch poetry, add Sriracha to everything edible, incorporate tree pose into normal day activities, eat her weight in sushi, take pictures with her dog, and spontaneously combust into tears about the fact that Lollapalooza is only three days a year. If any of this happens appeal to you, you could follow her on Twitter (@geenuhhhh) or Instagram (also @geenuhhhh). Also, she happens to blog on the riveting adventures of her life or more predominately, the lack there of at http://defineweird.wordpress.com/
UIC Contributor.