10 Reasons Why Winter is the Best Season for Fashion
- Fall/Winter collections for the following year debut.
- You can get creative with fur (faux of course) and wear it as a vest, jacket, scarf, etc.
- No matter how cold it gets, there is a coat that will keep you warm while making a statement.
- Winter-inspired department store window displays.
- Summer pieces look even cooler layered under winter pieces than they do by themselves.
- A big cozy sweater warms the soul as much as it warms the body.
- Your scarf collection grows monumentally and you turn into Audrey Hepburn circa 1963.
- Boots! Ankle boots, over-the-knee boots, heeled boots, riding boots, booties…
- Snowy surroundings make for much more magical photoshoots and street-style pics.
- It’s the only season where you can look like a snowman and still be cute.
(Photos courtesy of: TeenVogue.com, PopSugar.com, Tumblr.com, thewindowdisplayblog.wordpress.com)