HC Survival Kit Spreads Comfort and Joy!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

T’was the night before finals, when all through the ‘COOGS HOUSE’,

Not a student was sleeping not even a mouse.

Their backpacks were hung off the chair without a care,

In the hope that their GPA would repair.

Walking into the MD Anderson Library is like walking into a pressure cooker. Study groups galore compiled of students stressing out about final exams. With finals comes other unwanted annoyances and Her Campus totally gets it!

Thanks to Her Campus our chapter has been provided with a HC Surivival Kit filled with great goodies that makes the holiday break seem within reach. HCUH decided to spread the love and have a giveaway for all the ladies out there feeling the struggle. Here are a few items that we have been graced with this final exam season:

• Chipotle Buy One Get One gift card: Hunger is bound to strike when studying! That is why HC hooked a sista up with Chipotle for her and a friend!

• TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray: Let’s be honest, ain’t nobody got time to look flawless by actually washing their hair. During the last couple of weeks of finals a good spritz of this stuff and you’ll look like you have more time than you actually do.

• Cold-Eeze: Lack of sleep equals asking for a cold, so HC got the hook so you won’t have to stop studying.

Tons of love is going out to the sponsors of these beautiful products!

"Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions."