This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

Thought the Campus Cutie could only be a guy? Think again! We have to appreciate the attractive ladies that grace our campus with their beauty as well. We couldn’t think of a sweeter person to be the first woman Campus Cutie than Hannah Khan. This driven and empowered lady is sure to win over your heart!

Q: Age?

A: 20Q: Year?

A: JuniorQ: Major?

A: Allied health major! Plan to pursue journalism though.”Q: Hometown?

A: Houston Q: Height?

A: 5’1Q: Zodiac Sign?

A: PiscesQ: Relationship Status?

A: What’s that?”

Q: If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would it be?

A: I would be 30 for the rest of my life!”

Q: What’s your favorite 90’s jam?

A: Believe by Cher!”

Q: Chris Hemsworth or Liam Hemsworth?

A: Definitely, Liam Hemsworth!”

Q: What is the best meal your mom makes and why?

A:Lasagna because pasta in general is one of my favorite, but when you have a layered pasta dish with homemade fettuccini sauce, with all kinds of marinara infused veggies in each bite, that’s when you know that’s the one.”

Q: What is one accessory you cannot live without?

A: I cannot live without lipstick.”

Q: Who is your spirit animal?

A: My spirit animal is definitely Ellen DeGeneres. Not only is she caring, but hilarious and corky!”

Q: What is your favorite dipping sauce at Chick-fil-A?

A: Chick-fil-A sauce all the way, baby!”

Q: Who would you ask to play you in a movie about your life?

A: I would ask Emma Stone to play me in a movie!”

Q: Where do you see yourself ten years from now?

A: Ten years from now I see myself as a successful journalist, wife and mother, and if I could have it any more ideal I would love to be living my dream in New York City or Cali!”

Q: On a scale of 1-10, how weird would you say you are?

A: I would say I’m an 8 on a weird scale, but a cute kind of weird not like ‘Ew, who is she?’” *laughs*

Q: Where would you go if you had a time machine?

A: “If I had a time machine I would go back to the day Martin Luther King Jr. gave his famous “I Have a Dream” speech because aside from my goofy side, peace and love for all colors and kinds of people is something I stand by.”

Q: Would you rather Donald Trump or Kim Kardashian become president? 

A: “Duh! Definitely Kim Kardashian.”Q: How many hours after getting paid does it take you to spend your entire paycheck?

A: “Honestly, I’m not a quick spender, but when it comes to makeup or candles I can spend that money real quick.”

Q: What song best describes you?

A: Run the World by Beyoncé because I’m definitely a fleeky follower, and who can do it better than the one and only Beyoncé!”

Q: If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would it be and why? 

A:I would have dinner with Ellen DeGeneres because I love what she does and I love how she gives back to people not for show but out of having a good heart. That would be a dream.”

Q: How did you feel when you were asked to be campus cutie?

A: “I felt so honored and happy I made the cut! Thanks loves!” 

"Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions."