Ana’s Advice: Sexy and Scary

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UH chapter.

It’s that time of year; chilly weather, pumpkin spice lattes, leather boots, and dressing up as evil heiress’ who use puppies to make fur coats.

Halloween is just around the corner, and who better to dress up as than the infamous, Cruella DeVille.

Here is a simple and easy costume that anyone can make with things you might already have in your wardrobe!

Outfit Details:

Dress: Nordstrom

Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Gloves: Target

Scarf: Local Boutique

Makeup Details:

Eyes: Any green eye shadow, with a little bit of black in the crease

Lips: Any matte, red lipstick

Hair Details:

Use dry shampoo to give the effect of white hair. The more you use, the whiter your hair gets!

What are you going to be for Halloween? Are you going to recreate this look? Post your Halloween costumes on social media using #hercampusuhhalloween and show off your spooky side.

Be sure to follow us on Instagram,  Snapchat, Facebook, and Twitter at hercampusuh.

…But lets be honest, what is spookier than Cruella? Because if she doesn’t scare you, no evil thing will.

Ana is a junior at the Unuversity of Houston- GO COOGS! She is a HR major, minoring in Mathematics. Her favorite things consists of skittles, Friends reruns, and retail therapy. She has a passion for all things beauty- makeup, fashion, skincare, etc.. "Because on a bad day, there is always lipstick."
"Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions."