This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Here are some shows and movies to stream this month on Netflix and Hulu!

ER

All 15 seasons (over 330 episodes!) of ER are now streaming on Hulu. This hospital drama is reminiscent of Grey’s Anatomy. However, ER is slightly less melodramatic and features bigger stars. George Clooney, Noah Wyle, Maura Tierney, Alex Kingston and Linda Cardellini and that demon boyfriend from Practical Magic all star in one of the longest shows in U.S. television history. The show’s long history also allows for interesting and well-developed character arcs among the nurses and doctors of the show.

Bob’s Burgers “V for Valentine-detta”

The newest episode of Bob’s Burgers is arguably the best one yet. Jillian Bell joins the cast as Nat, a pink limo driver and her character is by far the funniest in the show’s history. The family splits up for Valentine’s day with Tina, Louise and Linda on a Girl’s Night for revenge on Jimmy Jr. Meanwhile, Bob and Gene going trapeze-ing. You can stream this new episode on Hulu right now! 

Ingrid Goes West

This excellent social media satire starring Aubrey Plaza and Elizabeth Olsen is also now available on Hulu. Directed by Matt Spicer, this neurotic L.A dreamscape is filled with important themes and messages. The film is fairly recent (it came out last summer) and talks about mental illness, friendship and the lies behind Instagram influencers. This timely film is uncomfortable yet hilarious and also stars Billy Magnussen, Wyatt Russel, O’Shea Jackson JR. and Pom Klementieff.  

The End of the F***ing World

This British Netflix original is truly one of a kind. It seems to be inspired by Bonnie and Clyde; however, it has a much, much darker tone. Two teenagers run away from their terrible home lives only to encounter some insane circumstances on their journey. This coming-of-age show’s main character is James, played by Alex Lawther, who believes he is a psychopath and plans on killing his female companion, Alyssa. Alyssa is played by Jessica Barden and her character is rash and filled with teenage angst, fueled by her submissive mother and evil stepfather. The two take off to the coast and are chased by a series of strong female cops. There are only 8 episodes in the series, so you can watch it all in a day!

Happy Watching!

Cover Photo by Jens Kreuter on Unsplash

Gifs via GIPHY

Sam is getting her degree in Film Studies at UGA. She hopes to continue writing entertainment reviews and comedy nonsense after graduation. She's always got a latte in hand and can be seen practicing handstands all around campus.