alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Top 10 Hilarious Tweets from the Eclipse

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

The Solar Eclipse on August 21, was a spectacular cultural event that caused an entire spectrum of hilarious reactions. Here are our favorite reactions to the Eclipse:

1.  For those of us who were so awestruck that we couldn’t find the right words to describe the phenomenon we just witnessed: 

2.  The most epic photobomb: 

3. For those of us who suddenly wanted to look up at the sun after previously having no interest in it before:

4.  The sassy subtweet: 

5. We all encountered these reactions: 

6. Does anyone else feel like they need a week off after all the hype from the eclipse? 

7. This is perfect on so many levels:

8.  For those of you who didn’t want to pay the crazy high prices for eclipse glasses:

9. Same.

10. For those artists out there:

For those of you who loved the eclipse experience, the next visible one over the United States will be April 8, 2024!

Erin Gilmore is a Georgia native, born and raised in Forsyth County. Since 2015, she has been attending The University of Georgia. She is majoring in Risk Management and Insurance and Advertising. She loves to learn new things and go on adventures with her friends. In her free time, she likes to hang out with her dogs, read and travel.