This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

There is one F that does not seem so bad to collegiettes—fashion. Search the hashtag OOTD (outfit of the day) on Instagram and instantly see over 20 million posts. Not only are OOTDs a great source of fashion inspiration, but anyone can join the fashionista fun. Here are 10 fashion bloggers on Instagram that will get you through winter and prepared for spring and summer:

1. RINASENORITA – This beautiful Aussie is great at matching cool and warm colors. I love how she can make any piece of clothing versatile for any season.
  2. ALLTHINGSSLIM- This stylist is grade A in making street wear absolutely chic.
  3. MCKENZIE_RENAE- Her rocking styles do not just stop at her hair, this beauty blogger knows how to rock a pair of distressed jeans in any weather.
  4. MAYRAEMILY – Mayra is great with colors and knows how to coordinate her style around one or a couple of central pieces.
  5. FASHIONBOMBDAILY – This fashion blog is the bomb at keeping up with all the latest runway looks worn by your favorite celebrities and fashion designers. This blog is highly recommended.
  6. YOMI_CAMPBELL – If you have long legs, this 5’11 beauty knows fashion does not come at a height requirement. Yomi is great at matching prints, but most importantly knows what to wear to accentuate her physique.
  7. WENDYSLOOKBOOK – Wendy is a fashion blogger who serves elegance with a side of glam in all her looks. If you are the girly girl type, Wendy Nguyen is your girl.
  8. DULCECANDY – When you wish you could have someone’s entire wardrobe, they are doing something right! Dulce’s beauty and fashion blog dulcecandy.com is great inspiration for collegiettes who love the flirty look but like to keep it casual and cute.
  9. GABIFRESH – Gabi knows that confidence comes in all shapes and sizes and wears it well. If you are a curvy collegiette check out gabifresh.com for style inspiration and tips.
  10. HEYITSANNABANANA – If you look at any of Anna’s posts, you can see complete looks that you own in your closet, and that right there is a winner.
Born in Savannah, Ga., Kayla is a third-year Journalism student at the University in Georgia.
A student journalist at the University of Georgia, Brittini Ray has been writing for HCUGA since fall 2011. This past spring, she became the president of Her Campus UGA. Brittini also interns for zpolitics.com. She hopes to learn more about news and the journalsim industry.   Follow Brittini on Twitter