This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

That 90s Show is coming to Netflix on January 19th, 2023. A spinoff of That 70s Show, That 90s Show will follow Leia Forman (Callie Haverda), Eric and Donna’s daughter. 

Viewers thought they had seen the end of the franchise after That 80s Show failed to complete its first season due to low ratings, but Netflix is returning to Point Place Wisconsin to take on a whole new decade, where Leia will spend her summer with her grandparents, Red (Kurtwood Smith) and Kitty (Debra Jo Rupp). 

While Red and Kitty will be regular stars on the show, former characters will be making guest appearances. It is confirmed there will be guest appearances from Jackie (Mila Kunis), Kelso (Ashton Kutcher), Fez (Wilmer Valderrama), Donna (Laura Prepon), and Eric (Topher Grace). 

That 90s Show follows a group of kids growing up in the Midwest, passing time in the Forman basement. Leia befriends her neighbor Gwen (Ashley Aufderheide) who introduces her to what will later become a tight-knit friend group. 

Whether That 90s Show will live up to the success of its predecessor is still to be determined, but it’s undeniable that fans are excited about its return. 

Rin is a fourth year student studying English Education with an English minor. She plans to attend law school after graduation. She is passionate about current issues, mental health, and writing. She enjoys reading, rom-coms, hiking and the outdoors, true crime, Harry Potter, and Monty Python.