photo of corn field
photo of corn field
Aaron Burden/Unsplash

Thank You: A Spotify Playlist to Say Thanks This Thanksgiving

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

I have created a curated Spotify playlist as a way to say “thank you” to all those you are thankful for this Thanksgiving, or just songs to play at Thanksgiving dinner! Click here to listen to the playlist on Spotify. Below are a few highlights from the playlist.

“p.s.” by Gnash

This song can show how thankful you are because sometimes you just got to pull up a friend or significant other to say you appreciate them, or “p.s., I love you.” This song is for all those you want to take the time to recognize, maybe even the ones who have moved far away.

“Walk Me Home” by P!nk

This song can show how thankful you are because again you’re wanting to appreciate somebody. You’re calling just who will get you home after studying all night in the MLC or being downtown late on a Saturday.

“Home” by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

This song is that slightly folk, weird, happy vibes song perfect for a festive Thanksgiving meal. Plus it makes you feel thankful to have a home and people to share it with who make you feel like home.

“Better Together” by Jack Johnson

For starters, if you don’t know Jack Johnson already, he’s a precious soul. He’s the guy whose music is played in Curious George. This song is a happy, cute song to remind people that you’re happy with them, that you go together like peanut butter and jelly.

“Kaleidoscope” by A Great Big World

Well this is a super fun lyric video. Whenever you need a super great, “thank you for everything” song, A Great Big World always has your back. Send this song to all your “kaleidoscopes.”

With that, a happy Thanksgiving, and I’m thankful for all of you!

UGA '22. Entertainment Media Studies major with a Theatre Studies Minor and a New Media Certificate (wants to be a television writer or a producer of digital content promoting kindness). Just your average, kinda awkward, 40 year old Jewish mom in a 19 year old's body who loves coffee, bagels, television, and late nights on Amazon. Check here for random writing thoughts!