This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Name: Taylor GatesYear: SophomoreMajor(s): International AffairsMinor (if any): NopeRelationship status: Also nope. Hobbies: I love to go hiking with friends and family. It always feels good to be out. surrounded by the woods. Traveling is also a passion of mine. Whether it’s cramming into the car with everyone or boarding a flight, the experience is always an exciting one. I also love to read and watch tv and movies. As lazy as that might sound I love experiencing the stories they share and seeing the individual writing or filming styles always makes for a unique experience. Favorite UGA Memory (so far): Last fall I went to Oxford with the UGA Study Abroad Program and, even though I’ve had amazing experiences at UGA, there was nothing quite like being a student at Oxford. While I was there I had the opportunity to challenge myself academically like never before. I also had the opportunity to travel to Prague, Lisbon, Paris, Munich, and a few places around England.Favorite Music Artist right now: There are so many! I am absolutely loving Taylor Swift right now, as well as Santigold, Foster the People, Sylvan Esso, Pacific Air, Snowmine, Zella Day and quite a few others.Celebrity Crush(es): I definitely have quite a few but my favorite is a lesser known actor/dancer named Daniel “Cloud” de Campos. He makes some really neat short films and is a phenomenal dancer. Plus he’s beautiful. Fun Fact: I feel like I have to share this one…I’m a triplet and, while we are fraternal we still look incredibly similar. My sister Jordan goes to school here and Chandler visits a lot, so that can be confusing for a lot of my friends and classmates.Why did you choose UGA?: Honestly it was mainly a decision based on logic for me. I wanted the in-state tuition and scholarships in addition to the proximity of home. I also knew about UGA’s amazing study abroad opportunities, which have really lived up to the hype! What do you want to do after graduation?: I would love to apply for graduate school in London, or if not there somewhere else in Europe. I just want to pursue my studies as far as I can honestly!

Chinazor Offor is a senior at the University of Georgia majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Fashion Merchandising while seeking a certificate in New Media. You can usually find her dividing time between Her Campus UGA, watching game of thrones, and planning her move to sunny LA upon graduation. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter (@thechicrevolt).
Danielle is a senior at the University of Georgia majoring in English and minoring in Sociology. You can usually find her dividing her time between being Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UGA, binge-watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and daydreaming about being one of Beyonce's backup dancers. If you want to know more about Danielle, you can follow her on Instagram (@danielleknecole_) or Twitter (@DanielleKnecole).