The Most Popular Girl Scout Cookies Ranked

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Fellow Dawgs, it’s that time again:

The gals and their boxes of delicious cookies are finally coming out of hibernation. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of joy when seeing the Girl Scouts table in front of Target or the Campus Scouts outside of Tate. These cookies have become an American staple. In this article, their most signature cookies are ranked, with descriptions of their yumminess.

#5: Savannah Smiles

These cookies are unique, with their zesty lemon taste and powdered sugar coating.The lemon zing is quite powerful in these bite-sized cookies, which makes them a popular flavor among citrus lovers.

#4: Samoas

Arguably the most popular flavor, these cookies are covered with caramel and toasted coconut. The texture is pretty chewy, yet packed with flavor. No wonder they are so popular!

#3: Shortbread

These cookies are melt-in-your mouth goodness. They are shaped in the Girl Scouts’ iconic trefoil, and are considered a classic flavor. They are simple, yet heavenly!

#2: Thin Mints

These chocolatey cookies are incredibly paired with their delicious minty taste.Thin Mints taste great with vanilla ice cream, as well. 10/10 would recommend this popular flavor!

#1: Tagalongs

These cookies take the No. 1 spot by a landslide. The chocolate covering is delectable, and the peanut butter just melts in your mouth. The Tagalongs are an absolute classic!

What are you waiting for, Colliegettes? Go buy some of these delicious treats, and help your local Girl Scouts achieve their goals this season!

Jenna is a Broadcast Journalism and Communication Studies student at the University of Georgia. She transferred to UGA her 3rd year of college and has been enjoying it ever since. Her hobbies include traveling, writing, exploring UGA's campus, cheering on the Dawgs every Saturday, going on downtown Athens dates with her best friends, and high-key stanning the contestants on The Bachelorette (#TeamTylerC).