This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

The 2019 Academy Awards has been much-anticipated this year due to the fact that there is no host for the event, something that hasn’t happened in decades. However, it is a popular event to watch because of the never-ending entertaining moments during the show. Here are some of the best Oscars moments as told by To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, Set It Up, Sierra Burgess is a Loser and The Kissing Booth:

Us tuning in to the Oscars like:

When Ryan Seacrest and Serena Williams were slaying their UGA-colored outfits:

Watching the flashbacks of the best movies from this year and getting hit with all the feels like:

When the show opens up with three of the funniest women in Hollywood and wishing we were hanging out with them like:

Irina Shayk sitting herself between Bradley Cooper and newly-single Lady Gaga like:

When Jason Momoa steals your favorite scrunchie:

Emilia Clarke absolutely owning the entire stage by herself with her purple sparkly gown like:

Continuously waiting for the “Shallow” performance like:

Related: 10 Oscar Wins that Mean More than Just a Trophy

When Bohemian Rhapsody keeps winning all the awards back-to-back:

Hearing Mike Myers’s real voice for the first time ever… but our whole lives, we were like: 

The incredible moment when Bradley and Gaga walked on stage to sing:

And us when the Academy named “Shallow” the best song:

Rami Malek humbly accepted his Oscar for Best Leading Actor, when we would’ve been like:

Us when Lady Gaga was (very obviously) snubbed from receiving the Best Leading Actress Oscar:

However, you can’t help but to celebrate all of the nominees because they deserved to be there: 

And at the end of the show, when you forget it’s a Sunday night and you have class in the morning:

Congratulations to all of the winners and nominees!

Jenna is a Broadcast Journalism and Communication Studies student at the University of Georgia. She transferred to UGA her 3rd year of college and has been enjoying it ever since. Her hobbies include traveling, writing, exploring UGA's campus, cheering on the Dawgs every Saturday, going on downtown Athens dates with her best friends, and high-key stanning the contestants on The Bachelorette (#TeamTylerC).