Libra Season Horoscopes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Happy Libra season! Libra season started Saturday, Sept. 23 and will last until Sunday, Oct. 22. Libra season welcomes us to fall with a push to make hard decisions. Libra season is symbolized by the scales of justice. There are no shades of grey during Libra season–only black and white. Libras are known to be fair, balanced and gentle. Think of the friend you always go to for advice. Libras are air signs so they are versatile and communicative. Libra season means different things for each sign so check out your sign below to see what the next month means to you!

Aries

So I have some bad news for you, Aries–this might be a bad couple of weeks for you. Aries and Libras are opposite signs which means you might not be feeling on your element at the moment. Take this month to focus on improving yourself and cross off the days until Scorpio season.

Taurus

As a Taurus, a.k.a. the stubborn bull, you might struggle this month to accept things that you can’t change. As I mentioned before, Libras see in black and white so you might find yourself picking a side and sticking to it. Take a deep breath this month, Taurus. You’re going to need it when we get to Scorpio season next month and all heck breaks loose for you.

Gemini

You are probably going to be feeling very Gemini this month because Libra is a fellow air sign. Although you might be feeling flighty this month, take note from the level-headed Libra and make tough decisions. Weigh good versus bad and you will be sure to make the right decision.

Cancer

Libras and Cancers have one big difference–communication. Being an air sign means Libras know how to chat whereas Cancers are not the best at communicating what’s going on. This month let Libra season be a time that you sit back and take a look at how you might better your relationships via communication, whether that is platonic or romantic.

Leo

Okay, drama queen, take a chill pill this month. You might be feeling extra judgey this month, Leo (which makes sense because Libra is the judge). Remember to take time to assess the whole situation like a Libra would before diving in head first to sticky situations.

Virgo

Sigh, yes Virgo, all good things must come to an end a.k.a. Virgo season. Use Libra season to let loose and relax after being extra Virgo-y last month. Sit back, relax and wait 11 more seasons until you’re back on top.

Libra

You’re probably feeling on top of the world right now, Libra. This is your month! A word of caution for your season though, Libra. Don’t be too harsh on people this month; people are trying their best. Otherwise ride this high until Oct. 22.

Scorpio

Are you keeping a countdown until your season, Scorpio? (I know you are.) We’re nearly there now. In these last few weeks before you take reign, share some of your secrets with close friends. There is no need to always be a secretive Scorpio–let others help you through the tough things.  

Sagittarius

Two more seasons, Sagittarius. That’s all you’ve got to wait until you rule the sky, but you’ve never been very patient, have you? Don’t get ahead of yourself this Libra season. Bid your time because a great adventure awaits you during Sagittarius season in two months.

Capricorn

Libra is ruled by Venus which exudes female energy. Unlike you, Capricorn, who is ruled by patriarchal Saturn which means you should focus your energy on your gal pals this season. Forget boys who don’t give you the time of day, and focus on strong female friendships that will last.

Aquarius

Happy fellow air sign season, Aquarius. Mimic the Libra this month and be gentle. Be gentle with others and gentle with yourself. You can’t always take everything on by yourself. Lean on others this month and let others lean on you, Aquarius.

Pisces

Thankful we’re out of Virgo season? You should be. Pisces tend to be a bit delusional which is something you should work on this month. Libras are very balanced and fair–no delusion anywhere in sight (unless it comes to love). Keep your feet on the ground this month, Pisces.

Songs to listen to this season: 5:15 by Bridgit Mendler & Now or Never by Halsey.

Photo by Aleks Dahlberg on Unsplash. GIFs found on Giphy. 

Caitlyn is a fourth year student at the University of Georgia. She is pursuing a double degree in journalism and women's studies with a new media certificate and an interdisciplinary writing certificate. She is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UGA. Caitlyn spends her free time drinking tea, being a book worm, and imagining new fictional characters to write about.