Lauren Porterfield

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Name: Lauren Porterfield
Year: Junior
Major: Exercise and Sport Science
Hometown: Lawrenceville
Relationship Status: in a relationship
Hobbies/Activities: Spending time with friends and family, going to Wesley, playing board games, playing sports (football, soccer, tennis, and cheerleading), and watching movies
Favorite UGA Memory: First UGA football game
Why? It was the first time a felt like I was a real dawg and a part of something bigger than myself.
Future aspirations: Becoming a Physical Therapist to help others overcome challenges
Your idea of the perfect date: My idea of a perfect date would be cooking a homecooked meal together then spending the evening playing competitive board games and laughing with each other.
Random Fact about yourself: Played soccer for the USA in Australia

Sophia Fredericksen is a junior at University of Georgia studying magazine journalism. She has written for a wide variety of publications including Her Campus Ohio University, College Fashion, Thread Magazine, and JAYE magazine. Now she is the Editor of Her Campus UGA. In her free time she enjoys reading fashion magazines, playing dress up, taking pictures and trying new food. She hopes to one day write for a fashion magazine in either New York or LA.