Kendall Little: The Movie Addict

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Kendall Little is a fourth year Film studies and Journalism major with an emphasis in Publication Management. She was born and raised in Barnesville, GA and when she isn’t endlessly tweeting you can catch her singing some rap tunes at the Jittery Joes in the MLC. Keep on reading to learn more about this ultra cool media guru that has taken Athens by storm for the last three years! 

What is your favorite Athens restaurant? 

Taqueria del Sol

What are some things you’re involved in on campus? 

I’m a member of Gamma Sigma Sigma, the service sorority on campus. I’m also involved with the Filmmaking Union and volunteer with Aces for Athens. My sophomore and junior years I went on service trips with IMPACT.

What are your future career plans post grad? 

I’m not exactly sure what I want to do after I graduate but I’d love to work for Turner Classic Movies and their new digital platform FilmStruck or a digital media company like Refinery29 or Man Repeller. Definitely something media related!

What is one thing at UGA that has had a significant impact on your experience?

Probably my most significant experience at UGA has been my study abroad experience at the Cannes Film Festival. I got to spend four weeks on the French Riviera and see film premieres from some of the most influential directors working around the world. I met some of my best friends and learned so much about film and the industry.

What did you do this summer? 

This summer I interned at Scripps Networks Interactive, which is the parent company of HGTV, the Food Network, Travel Channel and other brands. I worked in digital program planning, so I helped with the shows that went onto iTunes, Amazon, mobile apps and other digital platforms. It was so much fun and such a great learning experience!

What do you like to do for fun? 

For fun, I like to watch movies (of course), go shopping and thrifting, travel, read (mostly magazines), see concerts and hang out with my friends.

What is the best album you’ve heard recently? 

Right now, I’m obsessed with Blood Orange’s new album “Freetown Sound” and “Dopamine” by BØRNS.

Who is your ultimate celebrity crush? 

My ultimate celebrity crush is probably Ryan Gosling but Donald Glover and Harry Styles (when he had long hair) are both close seconds.

Chinazor Offor is a senior at the University of Georgia majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Fashion Merchandising while seeking a certificate in New Media. You can usually find her dividing time between Her Campus UGA, watching game of thrones, and planning her move to sunny LA upon graduation. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter (@thechicrevolt).