This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

This is an S.O.S.—the Jonas Brothers are finally back! After six years of a Jonas Brothers drought, the three brothers who single-handedly stole every girl’s heart have came back with their new single titled “Sucker.”

There were some speculations about the band’s reunion earlier in the year when all of the pictures on their official Instagram page reappeared, and this really got the JoBro fans stirring. But, sadly, no official news was ever released. Whomp, whomp, whomp.

Lo and behold, Wednesday, Feb. 27 rolled around, and all of the Jonas Brothers’ official social media accounts had solid black icons and headers. Something was definitely about to go down.

Less than 24 hours later, the news about their official comeback was released, and this made Twitter go into a frenzy—the Jonas Brothers are coming back and would release a single called “Sucker” at 12AM EST on Friday, March 1. MTV, Spotify, Twitter Music and celebrities like Camila Cabello and James Corden joined in on the excitement—the world was ready for this reunion. 

Shortly after the news, they did a cute little recreation of a video that every single Jonas Brothers fan remembers so clearly. 

The music video for “Sucker” starred all of the boys’ current partners, really showing how old both them and their fans are getting. But, nonetheless, “Sucker” was a powerful comeback showing us that the Jonas Brothers are ready to jump back into the game. As of March 3, “Sucker” reached #1 on iTunes in 30 different countries. That’s right—30. It’s clear that fans across the world were waiting for this moment.

If just one song wasn’t enough for you, Nick Jonas stated in an interview with SiriusXM that they recorded more new songs together that they’re ready to release, so get ready: more Jonas Brothers content is definitely on the way!

Sydnee Banks is a 2nd year college student at the University of Georgia. With a major in English, her goals are to become an author, self-improvement life coach, and motivational speaker.