Carrie Underwood’s Best Looks at the CMA’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley took the stage for the fifth time to host the CMA’s this past Wednesday.  Their biting humor, infectious chemistry, and let’s not forget those Carrie Underwood legs, leave the audience and the CMA’s only wanting them back each year.  Carrie has added to the anticipation about the best performances and the biggest awards by showing off her gorgeous gams in stunning outfits.  Now we’re not just talking two or three dresses scattered throughout the night; Carrie changes an average of about ten times each show, breaking out the high waisted pants, the flower headbands, and the rompers.  This year was no different, Carrie working it like only she can on the red carpet and on stage.  Here’s some of our favorites:

Wearing a sequined Ralph & Russo, Carrie starts out the night right with a plunging neckline and big curls.

She moves on to announce the next performer in a floral pink Christian Siriano.

Carrie takes the stage to perform in a jaw dropping Chagoury romper.  She adds to the ensemble with fringe booties.

A student journalist at the University of Georgia, Brittini Ray has been writing for HCUGA since fall 2011. This past spring, she became the president of Her Campus UGA. Brittini also interns for zpolitics.com. She hopes to learn more about news and the journalsim industry.   Follow Brittini on Twitter