Best of “Thank u, next” Memes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Last week Ariana Grande took the Internet by storm when she dropped “Thank u, next” thirty minutes before ex-fiance Pete Davidson went live on Saturday Night Live. “Thank u, next” is a thank you note to all of her ex-boyfriends, talking about each thing they taught her in the relationship that helped her learn to love herself more. The line, “One taught me love, one taught me patience, one taught me pain” was one that a lot of people took to heart as they can relate to the different things their great loves have taught them. Some even applied it to their favorite things in life and the Internet was soon flooded with memes regarding the lyrics. Here are the best memes about “Thank u, next.”

For the Netflix fan: 

one taught me love, one taught me patience, one taught me pain

A post shared by Netflix US (@netflix) on

For the fan of Dear White People:

One taught me love One taught me patience And one taught me pain

A post shared by Strong Black Lead (@strongblacklead) on

For The Office fans: 

For the Beyhive: 

For the Sex and The City fanatic: 

Because we are UGA students: 

For people who are trying to debate which Gilmore Guy is better: 

For people who can’t get over the mid-term election results:

Because Shonda Rhimes has put us through so many emotions:

What is your favorite “Thank u, next” meme? 

Hey y'all. My name is Jayda Hill and I am currently a student at the University of Georgia trying to navigate adulting. I am Advertising major with a minor in Sports Management and a certificate in New Media. Besides writing, I enjoy laughing with friends, eating at my favorite places, reading, watching college football, movies, Youtube videos, and shows on Hulu and Netflix. I can't wait to channel my inner Carrie Bradshaw with Her Campus UGA.