The Best Halloween Playlists on Spotify

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

It seems like everyone you know has a Halloween party in college, so it’s important for yours to stand out and everyone knows a good playlist is key to a good party. Here are a few of the best Halloween playlists on Spotify:  

1. HALLOWEEN: A Trick of Treat Mix

With 11,000 followers and 50 songs, this spooky playlist has it all. It’s got a broad range of modern day popular Halloween-ish hits and the perfect addition to any party.

2. Free People | Halloween

If you’re looking for some avant-garde, indie music, this Free People playlist is the way to go. It’s barely a Halloween playlist, but hits the hipster mark.

3. Disney Halloween

Hey now, no one is gonna judge your Disney themed music. The Haunted Mansion music is a classic bop and everyone will love it. 

4. Classical Halloween by Spotify

This playlist is the ULTIMATE background music. It’s frightening, but not too distracting. It’s got everything from the Psycho theme music to old, creepy piano music.

5. Stranger Things Soundtrack (Netflix)

Season One of Stranger Things has one of the best soundtracks- period. While the music may not be your classic Halloween music, the songs and show are still very in right now. If you’re looking for some original music, this predominately 80’s soundtrack is the way to go. 

Bonus: HCUGA’s Halloween Party Mix

Feature Photo by freestocks.org on Unsplash

Sam is getting her degree in Film Studies at UGA. She hopes to continue writing entertainment reviews and comedy nonsense after graduation. She's always got a latte in hand and can be seen practicing handstands all around campus.