9 Disney Channel Original Movies to Rewatch Right Now

Even though I grew up watching Disney Channel, I definitely don't remember all of the specifics of each Disney Channel Original Movie—there's so many! I do remember loving the movies, however, so here's a list of DCOMs you should definitely rewatch. As long as you have a Disney Plus subscription, you'll be all set for some wholesome nostalgic content! 

1. 1. Johnny Tsunami

It's your classic new-kid-in-town story but with skiing. What's not to like? It's sequel, Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board gave us the iconic Jonas Brothers song "Hold On" and I am eternally grateful.

2. 2. Cadet Kelly

Ah, the era of Hillary Duff, early 2000's fashion, and pink camo...

3. 3. The Cheetah Girls

Get ready for Cinderella to be stuck in your head.

4. 4. Twitches

Twin witches? Tia and Tamara? Sign me up.

5. 5. High School Musical

"T as in Troy?"

6. 6. Cow Belles

Another sister movie—but this time, it's Aly and AJ starring in the classic "city girl goes country" trope.

7. 7. Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior

All I remember about this movie is that there are terra cotta warriors and Brenda Song plays the lead—it's definitely time for a rewatch!

8. 8. Jump In!

This movie is criminally underrated! It's got everything—a boxer who turns into a double dutch champion, the classic "that's not my dream dad, that's yours" moment, and Keke Palmer with Corbin Bleu.

9. 9. Camp Rock

Joe Jonas' hair stylist needed to give his flat iron a break, but other than that—nostalgic perfection.

Well, what are you waiting for? Escape from college life and remember when times were simpler and low rise jeans were all the rage.