Running low on motivation? It’s that point in the semester where weeks are filled with group projects, papers, and exams. Here’s seven motivational quotes to boost you to the end!
- “There is no secret to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
Wise words from General Colin Powell.
- “There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.”
A reminder from Zig Ziglar.
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.”
Inspiration to get that degree from Malcom X.
- “When you get to the end of the rope, tie a knot and hang on.”
A message to help you stay strong from Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- “Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.”
Artful words from Vincent van Gogh.
- “You can’t have a better tomorrow if you’re still thinking about yesterday.”
A reminder to look to the future from Charles Kettering.
- “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”
A truthful statement from Jimmy Johnson.
The semester is almost over! You got this!