6 Music Recommendations From HC at UGA to Add to Your 2022 Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

New year, new goals, new you! With the start of the new year, you might be looking to great better habits and lifestyle changes to make you happier and healthier! You might want to walk to class instead of take the bus this semester, workout 3 days a week, schedule study blocks, or maybe go to more concerts this year. Whatever those goals may be, consider adding these songs to your 2022 playlist to keep you pumped and motivated to achieve those goals!

“Let it Be Me”

By Ray LaMontagne

This song may be from 2008, but it is definitely still on repeat!

“Abracadabra”

By Qveen Herby

There’s nothing wrong with getting songs from TikTok!

“Travelin’ Soldier”

By The Chicks

Throwing it back to 2002—can’t go wrong with a classic!

“Enemy”

By Imagine Dragons

A great show paired with great music is all we need in life and this song written for the animated series Arcane, and “Enemy” is no exception!

“The Life of a Don”

By Don Toliver

This whole album is our fave!

“Encanto”

By Various Artists

Listening to a movie soundtrack is top tier, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!

We can’t wait to see what new songs come out in 2022, but until then we will be listening to these songs and we hope you listen too!

Brianna Mays is one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus at UGA. She was born and raised in Gwinnett County, GA. She is a Terry Business Student majoring in Management: Human Resouces with a minor in Spanish and Fashion Merchandising.