This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

We all know that YouTube can be a blessing and a curse. Sure its great for keeping up with the latest topics, but its also good for avoiding homework with funny cat videos. No matter how you use the site, here are a few youtubers your age who you can be sure to relate to. 

1. Brooke Miccio

Brooke, a freshman here at UGA, makes videos on everything from beauty and fashion advice to college and time management tips. If your style is preppy and fun, her videos are perfect for you.

2. Kent Heckel 

Kent Heckel is a sophomore at Principia College who started making daily vlogs to encouage himself to have more fun in life. Follow him on his adventure as he works to make the most out of every moment.

3. Tara Efobi

Tara Efobi, a student at Iowa State, makes thrifting, music, and lifestyle videos. As an apparel design major, her videos are sure to help you create your own unique style.

4. Nathan Zed

Nathan is a student at Virginia Tech who has used his videos to shine light on different social issues faced by today’s teens and young adults. With his playful sense of humor, he’ll be sure to not only keep you informed, but keep you laughing as well.

5. Scarlett Turner

Scarlett attends Chapman University. She makes unique fashion and lifestyle videos as well as weekly vlogs on her channel. If you’re into vintage and vinyl, you’ll love her channel. 

6. Katherine Berry

Katherine attends the University of Southern California. She makes videos on school, studying abroad, and interviewing as well as beauty and fashion. Her videos will be sure to help you out in all aspects of college life.