5 Things You Should Do During A Snowstorm

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Winter is still going strong and there’s still chance we may get another Snowpocalypse. While our fingers are crossed for snow, others are ready for Spring to arrive. With snow comes the dreaded cabin fever. If you’re like many people and don’t know what fun activities to do while snow is falling, look no further than HC for some helpful suggestions.

1. Make a cup of the delicious hot chocolate and marshmallows. It will keep you warm and cozy as you watch the snow fall!

2. Snuggle up with a good book or movie. For those of you who are a little indecisive, The Devil Wears Prada is always a great pick. 

3. Make a fire. Even if it’s a TV fire. 

4. Play a board game. Who doesn’t like a classic game of Monopoly?

5. Go outside and play in the snow. It’ll make you feel like a kid again!

Okay so, by the looks of it, we probably won’t be seeing any snow in Athens any time soon but we can dream right?

HCxo.

I'm a Fashion Merchandising student at the University of Georgia! I love fashion, pugs and Beyonce. 
Danielle is a senior at the University of Georgia majoring in English and minoring in Sociology. You can usually find her dividing her time between being Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UGA, binge-watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and daydreaming about being one of Beyonce's backup dancers. If you want to know more about Danielle, you can follow her on Instagram (@danielleknecole_) or Twitter (@DanielleKnecole).