5 Signs You’re Totally Ready for Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Spring break is near and we are all so ready for a worry-free week of nothing but relaxing. We’re halfway through the semester and definitely ready for a much-needed break. 

1. Going to class is a feat of strength

Caring about class is getting super hard. You reward yourself with Starbucks for just getting up in time. Half the time, you don’t even make it to class because you have your sights set on Spring Break. 

2. Studying? What’s studying?

You’ve completely given up on your studying and all your concentration has been transferred to preparing for Spring Break. You have to find the perfect bathing suit, get your skin glowing, and make sure that you have all the right outfits packed. 

3. You find yourself online shopping for bathing suits in every class, if you even go 

If you even go to class, you spend the entire time shopping for the perfect bathing suit. You’ve gone to the websites of all your favorite stores a million times, yet you keep going back over and over. 

4. You’re in the gym every day trying to get that Spring Break body

As soon as February hits, the gym is full again. People have given up on their goal to be a healthier person and are now concentrated on getting the Spring Break body they want. 

5.  You already went to Target and bought the whole store in Spring Break supplies 

You’ve already raided your local Target and gotten all the supplies you need or will maybe need for your Spring Break vacation. You got yourself a new bathing suit, some snacks, and some cute new shorts. You’ve got everything you need. 

We’re so close! 

Erin Gilmore is a Georgia native, born and raised in Forsyth County. Since 2015, she has been attending The University of Georgia. She is majoring in Risk Management and Insurance and Advertising. She loves to learn new things and go on adventures with her friends. In her free time, she likes to hang out with her dogs, read and travel.