5 of Our Favorite Songs from 50 Shades of Grey

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

50 Shades of Grey, arguably one of the most highly anticipated movies this year, hit theaters this past weekend. Naturally, we here at Her Campus were dying to see what the hype was all about. Even if you thought the movie wasn’t great, everyone agrees that the soundtrack was absolutely perfect. HC is here to share some of our favorite tracks from the movie! WARNING: There are a few spoilers in this post describing when some of the songs were played! 

1. “I Put a Spell on You”, Annie Lennox

This song started the movie and all the feels came rushing in. Winifred would be so proud.

2. “Love Me Like You Do”, Ellie Goulding

This song is stuck in our heads. Every. Single. Day. 

3. “Crazy in Love Remix”, Beyonce

How cliché is it of us to say how crazy in love we are with this remix? 

4. “Earned It”, The Weeknd

AKA the credits song that didn’t get enough recognition in the movie.

5. “One Last Night”, Vaults

Not many people have heard of this one compared to the others but we think it’s pretty catchy! 

What did you think of the soundtrack? Which one is your favorite song? Comment below! 

I'm a Fashion Merchandising student at the University of Georgia! I love fashion, pugs and Beyonce. 
Danielle is a senior at the University of Georgia majoring in English and minoring in Sociology. You can usually find her dividing her time between being Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UGA, binge-watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and daydreaming about being one of Beyonce's backup dancers. If you want to know more about Danielle, you can follow her on Instagram (@danielleknecole_) or Twitter (@DanielleKnecole).