This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

It may not be a coincidence that this list consists of all women. Here is a list of the top five YouTubers I can’t stop watching. 

Aspyn Ovard

Aspyn is one of the original YouTubers who still makes videos to this day. She is a Utah native and has just started a family of her own. Although Aspyn used to post makeup and hairstyle videos, she now vlogs her daily life. 

Michelle Reed

I have been watching Michelle Reed for years. Michelle has a disciplined and determined personality. She graduated college early, and this past December, she got engaged to her long-time boyfriend, Aiden. What I like most about Michelle is how she showcases living life in New York City. Michelle isn’t afraid to show the ups and downs in her life, making her super relatable. 

itsJudysLife

itsJudyLife is an everyday vlogger from Seattle that vlogs her life with her three daughters and her husband, Benji. Judy just found out the couple is expecting, and has just launched her own robe line. Judy’s videos are filled with joy and I love watching them right before bed. 

jennxpenn

Jenn is living in California and has been on YouTube ever since the music video trend has been around. Jenn’s videos consists of reviews, challenges, and currently, a series of her playing the interactive app, Episode. Jenn’s videos are always funny and entertaining, my favorite is her “Funny Yelp Reviews” video. If you have the time, I would also recommend checking out her Episode series for a good laugh. 

Lindsey Hughes

Lindsey is also another original YouTuber. Lindsey is from Alpharetta, GA but is now living in Idaho. What I love most about Lindsey’s videos is that she covers all types of topics and is very passionate about sustainability and reducing waste. Lindsey’s channel ranges from vlogs to sit-down videos. 

These YouTubers are consistent and I hope you enjoy them if you choose to check them out!

Anna is an Entertainment and Media Studies major at UGA.